AC Milan will be looking to build on their excellent win over Lazio last time out when they welcome defending Serie A champions and the top-flight’s current runaway leader’s, Juventus to San Siro on Tuesday night.
The home side recorded an impressive 3-0 victory over second-placed Lazio at the weekend, which means that The Old Lady are now seven points clear at the top of the table as they continue their charge for a ninth consecutive title.
AC Milan vs Juventus
When: Tuesday, July 07, 2020
Where: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
- Samu Castillejo is injured and will by replaced by the 21-year-old Alexis Saelemaekers on the right-wing while Hakan Calhanoglu will miss out after being forced off against Lazio.
- Paulo Dybala and Matthijs de Ligt are suspended for this fixture, meaning that Gonzalo Higuaín and Daniele Rugani will be handed their first post-lockdown league starts.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 15 of Juve’s last 18 games in Serie A.
- Juve have won their last seven matches in Serie A.
- AC Milan have seen under 2.5 goals in nine of their last 10 home matches against Juve in all competitions.
- Juve have scored at least two goals in their last seven matches in Serie A.
Share your match predictions for this encounter in the comments section below.