MANCHESTER United’s Premier League itinerary will see them travel to the Amex Stadium to take on Brighton & Hove Albion in another crucial Champions League defining encounter.
The Red Devils have been in good form since the restart and are coming on the back of a last-gasp victory against Norwich City in the FA Cup. As far as the Premier League is concerned, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side recorded a comprehensive 3-0 victory against Sheffield United in their previous league encounter.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United
When: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Where: The American Express Community Stadium
- Adam Webster is unlikely to play after suffering a hamstring injury in their nil-all draw away to Leicester last week. Shane Duffy will start instead.
- Former Chelsea defender Tariq Lamptey did well on his recent Premier League debut for Brighton and will hope to retain his spot at right-back here.
- Davy Propper and Dale Stephens are in competition to start alongside Yves Bissouma in midfield.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer made wholesale changes for Saturday’s FA Cup quarter-final win over Norwich and will recall the likes of Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial and Paul Pogba to the starting XI.
- Mason Greenwood and Daniel James will battle for a starting spot on the right-wing, with the former expected to get the nod against Brighton.
- Phil Jones and Axel Tuanzebe remain United’s only injury concerns, though neither would have started here.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in United’s last seven away games in the Premier League.
- United have kept a clean sheet in five of their last seven matches in the Premier League.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in five of Brighton’s last six games in the Premier League.
- Brighton have seen over 2.5 goals in their last three matches against United in all competitions.
What are your predictions for this clash? Share your thoughts in the comments below.