Juventus are on the road to Bologna as they resume their quest for a ninth successive Serie A title on Monday. The Old Lady have been far from their usual dominant selves in Italy’s top-flight this campaign, being dethroned from the summit by challengers Inter Milan and Lazio on a couple of occasions, prior to the halt in action due to the coronavirus.
Read: WATCH – Lionel Messi punches Sevilla player in the throat!
Bologna vs Juventus
When: Monday, June 22, 2020
Where: Stadio Renato Dall’Ara
- Jerdy Schouten, Federico Santander and Mattia Bani are all suspended, but Mitchell Dijks is fully fit after a long-term injury and will start at left full-back.
- Mattia De Sciglio will replace the injured Alex Sandro as the starting left full-back, while Wojciech Szczesny will also start after sitting on the bench during the Coppa Italia games.
- Juventus have won their last eight matches against Bologna in all competitions.
- Juventus have won nine of their last 11 matches in the Serie A.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Juventus’ last seven away games in the Serie A.
- Juventus have kept a clean sheet in six of their last seven away matches against Bologna in all competitions.
Share your predictions ahead of this game by posting your comment below.