Juventus will be desperate to return to winning ways when they host Brescia in Turin this Sunday. The scales are expected to be tipped one way as the second from top against second from bottom sides square off, as the visitors will hope that the 38 point gap is not telling heading into matchday 24.
Juventus vs Brescia
When: Sunday, February 16, 2020
Kick-off: 16:00 SAT
Where: Allianz Stadium
- Aaron Ramsey will start after coming on in place of the injured Douglas Costa, while no other changes are expected to the starting XI.
- Ernesto Torregrossa is back from suspension and will start upfront in Brescia’s new 4-4-2 system.
- Juventus are undefeated in their last 32 home matches in Serie A.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Juventus’s last 11 games in Serie A.
- Juventus have won their last six home matches against Brescia in all competitions.
- Juventus have scored at least 2 goals in 10 of their last 11 home matches in Serie A.