The draw for the fourth round of the Emirates FA Cup took place at Emirates Stadium on Monday. Below are the 32 teams which have been pitted against each other, including those which remain to be confirmed, with the 16 ties of the FA Cup fourth round set for January 24 and 27, with games spread across all four days.
Who will be involved in the FA Cup fourth round?
Already, 23 teams have confirmed their place in the fourth round of the FA Cup, with 18 teams left fighting for a spot either through fixtures yet to come or replays.
Fixtures (confirmed, yet to be confirmed*)
- Watford or Tranmere* vs Wolverhampton Wanderers or Man United*
- Hull City vs Chelsea
- Southampton vs Middlesborough or Tottenham*
- QPR vs Sheffield Wednesday
- Bournemouth vs Arsenal or Leeds*
- Northampton vs Derby County
- Brentford vs Leicester City
- Millwall vs Sheffield United
- Reading or Blackpool* vs Cardiff or Carlisle*
- West Ham United vs West Bromwich Albion
- Burnley vs Norwich
- Bristol Rovers or Coventry City* vs Birmingham Rovers
- Manchester City vs Fulham
- Rochdale or Newcastle United* vs Oxford United
- Portsmouth vs Barnsley
- Bristol City or Shrewsbury Town* vs Liverpool
*Games drawn and ties to be replayed.
When are the FA Cup third-round replays?
Although the dates of the fixtures are not officially confirmed, we do know that the FA Cup third-round replays are scheduled to take place in the week commencing Monday, January 13, 2020.